10 reasons why today was one of the most memorable days of my life:
1. I saw my sister Sarah as a mom and it was one of the most glorious things I’ve ever seen.
3. I spent the entire day with my family.
4. I helped position my nephew for breastfeeding (oh my gosh I have a nephew!!! AND he’s a rockstar breastfeeder!).
5. After days of being anxious from not being able to see my sister I took a nap. And might have even snored. Drooled for sure.
6. I was crazy proud of the dad and husband Tristan is. Poopy diaper counting and all.
7. I kissed baby cheeks all day long.
8. For the 1st time in over a year I REALLY missed being a nurse.
9. I saw a degree of pride in my parents and sister Coli that I’d never seen before.
10. Emryk. Emryk. Emryk.